Cost-effective production of clinical batches in 9 months or less"
We know that speed and cost are key when developing innovative mAbs and so provide rapid and cost-effective manufacturing processes, without production capacity or purification limitation.
We can develop clinical batches in 9 months or less from large-scale production (1500 L stirred tank), rapidly progressing from process development to toxicology studies and on to clinical trials supply. With excellence in quality and flexible to your needs, we work with you to deliver to your timelines – and provide real value at all stages.
- Clinical batches in 9 months or less
- Stainless steel and single use bioreactors in development and production
- Experts in mAb development and tech transfer
- Cell growth optimisation and process development
- Rapid production of materials for toxicology studies with various reactor volumes, from 2-300 L (microbial) or 5-300 L (mammalian)
- Established expertise up to Phase III clinical batches (at maximum scale of 1500L) and process validation
For your rapid and cost-effective innovative mAb development, speak to us today